Thursday, September 3, 2009

You think you're pretty hot in your pork pie hat...


I’ve been a huge ska fan for years, which means that I am deeply attached to the cliche of the rude boy/rude girl look (anything with a black-and-white checkerboard print, Mad Men-esque early 1960s attire, etc.). That said, I’ve had a very hard time getting into the recent trend of the pork pie hat (I think my dislike for that hippy, drippy Jason Mraz ruined it for me). This girl, though…she wears it well. I love the very modern dress paired with the vintage bag and simple accessories. The horn glasses and bright lip give the look just the right touch of cool. In the immortal words of Joe Strummer…rudie can’t fail.

(via LOOKBOOK; originally published on Sassy in Trousers, 8.21.09)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails