Thursday, September 3, 2009

Insomnia

Sleep is not my friend. I’d like it to be, but for some reason it decided years ago that we just aren’t compatible. So, after many, many nights of waking up and putting on TVLand so I could (hopefully) fall back asleep, I finally took pity on the hubby (who let it be known, in no uncertain terms, that he could no longer deal with the “Three’s Company” theme at 3 a.m.) and asked for one of these little LED reading lights last year for Christmas. It rocks: it’s bright (but not bright enough to keep the hubby awake), it’s sturdy, it’s adjustable…it allows me to read the entire second Vamp Diaries book when I wake up at 2 a.m. and don’t go back to sleep (like I did last night…and didn’t go back to sleep…nope, not at all).

Take that sleep! Who (YAWN) needs you?!
(originally published on Sassy in Trousers, 8.13.09)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails