Tuesday, September 22, 2009

LBD Love


This post should probably be entitled "LBD Lust," because is that not one of the most perfect LBD's you've ever seen? Those shoulders, that draping...what fabric do you think it is? I'm guessing a super-fine wool jersey. SWOON!

But what I really love about this picture is how she's taken a wardrobe staple that is often categorized as "dressy"--I could totally envision this with some killer heels, a cluster of vintage rhinestone brooches, a sleek clutch--and by the use of accessories, made it casual. I'm now thinking about a couple of LBD's hanging in my closet that go sorely under-utilized due to my depressing lack of a scintillating social agenda.

But no longer, ladies! I'm going to pull those lonely LBD's out and put them to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails