I wish I were spending the weekend here. Oh Cape Cod…how I love thee.
Instead, I’ll be:
- (hopefully) eating Thai for dinner tonight with a nice glass of Gewurtztraminer.
- baking zucchini bread.
- kissing the hubby goodbye tomorrow morning as he heads off fishing for a few days with his dad (I might kiss him before then, too!).
- avoiding seeing Time Traveler’s Wife alone since I’m not entirely sure I trust myself to drive home afterwards (I may try to drive into the lake…I’ve barely recovered from reading the book two weeks ago).
- finishing the second omnibus of The Vampire Diaries and getting back to Monster of Venice.
- trying to decide if I want to enter Weardrobe’s “White on White” contest.
- deciding on what outfits to take to Chicago next week.
- sailing with my mom, dad, and Zelda (that’s her other favorite summer pastime).
- having a TV-filled Sunday night thanks to True Blood and the premiere of Mad Men.
How about you?