Thursday, September 3, 2009


I wish I were spending the weekend here. Oh Cape Cod…how I love thee.

Instead, I’ll be:
  • (hopefully) eating Thai for dinner tonight with a nice glass of Gewurtztraminer.
  • baking zucchini bread.
  • kissing the hubby goodbye tomorrow morning as he heads off fishing for a few days with his dad (I might kiss him before then, too!).
  • avoiding seeing Time Traveler’s Wife alone since I’m not entirely sure I trust myself to drive home afterwards (I may try to drive into the lake…I’ve barely recovered from reading the book two weeks ago).
  • finishing the second omnibus of The Vampire Diaries and getting back to Monster of Venice.
  • trying to decide if I want to enter Weardrobe’s “White on White” contest.
    doing laundry.
  • deciding on what outfits to take to Chicago next week.
  • sailing with my mom, dad, and Zelda (that’s her other favorite summer pastime).
  • having a TV-filled Sunday night thanks to True Blood and the premiere of Mad Men.

How about you?

(via Home Sweet Home; originally published on Sassy in Trousers, 8.14.09)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails