Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Remember the Tretorns

So while on vacay last week, I struck up a conversation with a group of ladies staying at our resort. They have been friends for 65 years. It was so sweet to sit at breakfast and eavesdrop to their conversations…so much shared history…such a comfortable, intimate knowledge of each other. I hope one day to take similar trips with my girlfriends. Anyhoo…one of the ladies had on Tretorns (which is what sparked my conversation with them in the first place)!!! I haven’t seen them in years and, consequently, now wear mine only sparingly. But they’re BACK! I’m desperate to kick it old school in this pair of classic Nylites in canary yellow.

(originally published on Sassy in Trousers, 6.4.09)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails