Today was a pretty crappy day. One bright spot: I was debuting my new DV by Dolce Vita sandals that I bought for less than half-price on Amazon. To me they look just like the sandals my aunt had to wear back in the '80s when she had her hammer toes operated on, but for some strange reason, I dig that.
Here's how I styled them up:
- Black puff-sleeve blazer - Gap (it's truly ancient, but a fave, just the same!)
- Silk "plaid" blouse - eight sixty
- Skinny jeans - Loomstate
- Adrienne mixed chain necklace - Stella & Dot
- Adrienne mixed chain earrings - Stella & Dot
- White gold and diamond ring - gift from the hubby
My day may have gone to hell in a handbasket, but I felt cute. And really--isn't that half the battle?