Thursday, September 3, 2009


This is a short weekend for me because I head to Chicago on Sunday for work. I LOVELOVELOVE Chicago, though, and have most of Sunday afternoon free (which is both exciting and dangerous considering my hotel is right on Michigan Avenue).

Therefore my weekend will consist of:
  • convincing the hubby to eat at Good Luck after a doctor’s appointment in Rochester late this afternoon.
  • packing for my trip (next week I’ll have some tips on how to pack light for a 3-day business trip, so stay tuned…).
  • (hopefully) going to the drive-in on Saturday night, but the weather looks quite uncooperative.
  • eating kung pao tofu and a fresh ginger ale for lunch at Big Bowl on Sunday.
    going to Anthropologie to try on this jacket.
  • loitering in the shoe department at Nordstrom.

How about you?

(originally published on Sassy in Trousers, 8.21.09)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails