Thursday, September 10, 2009

Urban Art



Aside from wanting pretty much every pair of booties Urban Outfitters has this fall, I am also in love a lot of their artwork. As I posted before, I'm collecting nautical/ocean-themed pieces to create a gallery wall in our hallway. I think these whale and jellyfish prints would give just the right touch of whimsy.

In that previous post I was also talking about Geninne Zlatkis' amazing Etsy shop. Well, lo and behold, look who UO is also featuring right now:


They have two of Geninne's bird prints, transferred to wood and framed out in dark wooden frames. I just love this mushroom print. It just feels so '70s to me. I think it would look terrific in an all-white room complete with some of the new Jonathan Adler wicker furniture and pops of orange and avocado.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails