Thursday, September 3, 2009

Shoe of the Day

Frye Mary Metal Beads Thong, Summer 2008

I found these lovely ladies last December on Amazon for a fraction of their original price. It felt odd buying sandals before Christmas, but I plan ahead like that…especially for beautiful, simple shoes like these. I just love how the edges look like raw zipper and, being Frye, they are super, super comfy.

After finding these (and a couple other steals at the same time), I started a shopping list folder where I keep links to things I really, really like, but that are priced a bit higher than I want to pay. I periodically go back to the list and search for sales. I’ve scored some really great deals that way.

(originally published on Sassy in Trousers, 8.17.09)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails