I find it very hard to accept Labor Day weekend as the end of summer. I plan on summering up-to-and-including September 21--weather permitting, obviously. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to suck every last ounce of summer out of the beautiful long weekend that is predicted.
I'm going to:
- Go see Extract.
- Sail, sail, then sail some more.
- Grill veggie dogs and make macaroni salad.
- Drink mudslides with the hubby on our back porch and watch Magnum PI on the laptop (you should really try this...it's one of our favorite summer pastimes!).
- Hike Watkins Glen.
- Visit the Farm Sanctuary.
- Drink coffee on my back porch and finish my weekly reads.
- Touch up my tan in preparation for wearing a strapless bridesmaid dress next weekend.
- Watch an awesome fireworks show on Sunday night.
- Maybe squeeze in a visit to Skaneateles.
How about you?
(photo via sabino)