Friday, September 4, 2009

Long Weekend

I find it very hard to accept Labor Day weekend as the end of summer. I plan on summering up-to-and-including September 21--weather permitting, obviously. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to suck every last ounce of summer out of the beautiful long weekend that is predicted.

I'm going to:
  • Go see Extract.
  • Sail, sail, then sail some more.
  • Grill veggie dogs and make macaroni salad.
  • Drink mudslides with the hubby on our back porch and watch Magnum PI on the laptop (you should really try this...it's one of our favorite summer pastimes!).
  • Visit the Farm Sanctuary.
  • Drink coffee on my back porch and finish my weekly reads.
  • Touch up my tan in preparation for wearing a strapless bridesmaid dress next weekend.
  • Watch an awesome fireworks show on Sunday night.
  • Maybe squeeze in a visit to Skaneateles.

How about you?

(photo via sabino)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails