Monday, September 7, 2009

Shoe of the Day


Dolce Vita Granite Wedge, Spring 2009

I discovered Dolce Vita shoes about three or four years ago and instantly became a big fan. I've collected several pairs and am amazed by the high-end details and quality construction you get at a really nice price point. I've actually managed to score a couple of pairs out-of-season for practically nothing (last year's laser-cut seahorse sandals? I got them for $13 from Amazon!!!).

I bought these booties from Urban Outfitters in March to complete a very special outfit and pretty much didn't stop wearing them until around June, when I decided to give them a rest until fall. They are so, so comfortable, look great with literally everything, and are the most versatile shade of taupe-y grey.

Best part? They're still available if you want them. I could easily be talked into purchasing a back-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails