It’s FRIDAY! We have NOTHING to do this weekend, which doesn’t happen very often. Plus, it’s supposed to be rainy.
Therefore, I’m hoping to:
- fight off some sinus/allergy issues by drinking lots and lots of green tea kombucha, nettie-potting, resting, and watching lots of Dark Shadows.
- see the Trumansburg Fair parade.
- (finally) go see Time Traveler’s Wife.
- hold my bff’s new baby as much as possible.
- plan menus and go grocery shopping.
- make the hubby a playlist since he’s grossly out of touch with the current music scene.
- catch up on e-mail and phone calls (I’m always sorely behind).
Doesn’t that sound gloriously boring?!?! What will you be up to?
p.s. I MUST have these shoes. If you know where to find them, clue me in, pretty please.