Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Midweek MidCentury: Georges Briard


It's probably quite obvious that I really love seashells. But I also have a major thing for midcentury ceramics/glassware/pottery, etc., and, suffice it to say, I am kicking myself for not buying a Georges Briard Seascape tray I saw on Etsy back in the spring. I mean, MAJOR buyer's remorse.

If you don't believe me, take a look at the awesomeness of this cheese plate:


It has an attached knife!!! The hostess-with-the-mostess in me is just freaking out.

I'll be scouring Ebay and flea markets for that tray for a long time to come. Let the sleuthing begin!

(via Ebay and Beach House)

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that plate the best? Though the hostess in me worries that guests will think I chain all my cutlery this way....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails