Thursday, September 3, 2009

I love...

...Cover Girl Line Exact Liquid Liner. In an attempt to copy Shea’s adorable make-up that I raved about last week, I went make-up shopping at Target (Ithaca is a very small town and, sadly, Target (or your friendly Mary Kay rep) is your best option for make-up). I used to be dedicated to the liquid liner/red lip combo in high school, which was back when you applied the liner with a little wand with a brush on the end—talk about needing a steady hand! That said, you can imagine my delight at finding this new Cover Girl liner. It goes on so easy and makes a perfect, precise swoop of liner each and every time.

I opted to forego the matte red lip (I've decided that's not a good look for me) and instead bought a red gloss (Cover Girl Wetslicks Amazemint in Red Riot). It’s the perfect solution for my thin lips: light, super glossy, and a nice blue-red. I’m pairing it all with my usual Bobbi Brown cream foundation, Mary Kay mineral powder and blush, and Sonia Kashuk mascara.

Although the rest of me is still pretending it’s summer, my face is ready for fall.
(originally published on Sassy in Trousers, 9.2.09)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails