Thursday, September 3, 2009

Do you Weardrobe?


I just started using my Weardrobe account last week. It’s really quite fun if you are at all into documenting your outfits/wardrobe and getting inspired by REAL stylish girls instead of glossy fashion mags. I have to say I feel a little out of my league style-wise, but it’s getting me out of my comfort zone, which is good.

One thing I’ve learned by following the blogs of several of the lovely ladies attending the Weardrobe conference is that putting yourself and your goals out there makes things happen. Soooo…a huge goal for me would be to have established a blog/Weardrobe presence worthy of attending this conference next year.

Okay destiny…GET AT ME!!!

(via What I Wore; originally published on Sassy in Trousers, 8.31.09)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails