Roasted Haricots Verts
1 lb haricots verts
1 tablespoon sunflower oil
½ teaspoon onion powder
Salt and pepper to taste
½ tablespoon butter
2 teaspoons nutritional yeast
1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
1. 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. 2. Clean haricots verts, removing ends. Dry thoroughly and place in a roasting pan.
3. 3. Drizzle beans with the sunflower oil, then sprinkle with the salt, pepper, and onion powder. Toss to coat.
4. 4. Roast for approximately 15 minutes or until slightly golden (and a little wrinkled!) and fork tender.
5. 5. Remove the beans from the oven and toss with the butter, nutritional yeast and flax seeds.