Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thanksgiving Table Linens

I've got a real thing for vintage tablecloths, so couldn't resist seeing what Etsy had in stock for fallish-themed linens.


The blue on this little luncheon spread is an unexpected pairing with the harvesty pattern. I think it would look amazing paired with some old brown or blue transferware dishes and orange accents.


Linen placements that are so '70s...so Vera!


Remember this way cool tea towel calendar from a couple of weeks ago? Well, here's an original. Anyone born in the fall of '79? This should be yours!


I think this one is my favorite. It's the little nuts in the pattern that do it for me.

(via Uncle Buck's Trunk, Soso Vintage, MyraMelinda, and The Linen Lavoir)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails