Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Have you tried...?


Have you tried Icelandic yogurt? I just came across it at the grocery store on Sunday. I was intrigued by the flavor selection, so I decided to give it a try. (I mean, have you ever heard of grapefruit-flavored yogurt? Me either.)

Despite being shocked and appalled at the checkout counter by the price ($2.59 for a 6 oz. container--I usually make my own yogurt, so that really seemed like a lot), I'll be getting it again.


The texture is amazing (much thicker, creamier and denser than even Greek yogurt), it's naturally fat free, and you get 16 grams of protein in one little container! Check it out.

1 comment:

  1. No way! I thought I was so exotic yesterday for buying Greek yogurt (I know it's not, but I don't have a lot to go on here in Xenia, OH).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails