Thursday, November 5, 2009

Chloe


The Chloe fall 2009 ad campaign is by far my favorite. Aside from loving the golden backdrop of that amazing wheat field, the outfits just feel so quintessentially fall to me: lush textures, muted colors, perfect cozy layers.


Every time I've flipped through a magazine this fall, I've lost myself in these ads, mentally searching my closet trying to figure out how to reproduce these looks. So far I've come up empty.

But this girl hasn't:


All she needs is one of those blanket coats, and she could step right into the ad. I'm so jealous!

(via LOOKBOOK)

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you. I cannot get enough of this campaign but have no idea how to translate into my real life. A shopping trip might be necessary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm I love Chloe.....and yes this is soo fall with a touch of country!!! Beautiful fabrics and an amazing advert...

    Laura xxx

    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails