Tuesday, November 24, 2009

LBD Love


I was so inspired by yesterday's post about pilgrim shoes, that I thought I'd take the idea one step further for this week's LBD Love and put together a little storyboard of my ideal Thanksgiving look. As is often the case for me, the shoes were the starting point; I then searched Anthropologie (of course!), Old Soul, New Heart, and Stella & Dot to create an outfit that captures that perfect blend of modern and vintage that I love so well.

As for the LBD...isn't that little white collar the sweetest? Although, it clearly evoked a "modern pilgrim" vibe for me, like any LBD I could see this dress taken in so many directions--chic mod with a sleek cropped leather jacket, stack of neon bangles and flat patent boots or sexy librarian with a vintage cameo brooch, fishnets, and peeptoe Mary Janes. How would you style up this classic sheath?

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog graphics! This is a precious thanksgiving look, absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails