Monday, January 4, 2010

Thinking Spring


So it's 3 degrees and snowing here today, but even though I'm totally bundled up at my desk, drinking oodles of tea and running a space heater, my mind is thinking about what I'd like to be wearing once warmer weather hits...


...like lots of crisp, dark denim...


...stripes...


...and more stripes...


...ruffles...


...and pencil skirts.

Sadly...here I am in uninspired cords, a giant wool turtleneck, and a gray blazer. How many days until spring?!?!

(via W by Worth and Anthropologie)

3 comments:

  1. I love your inspiration but I am DYING for those high-waisted wide-leg black pants in the picture of the ruins. I find that I am attracted to extremes - super, ultra skinny pants or uber wide-leg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the trends! I want to try them ALL! I am already on the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all of these!! Can't wait for it to be warmer! u stay warm in your freezing temps!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails