Tuesday, January 26, 2010

LBD Love


I am not a Walmart shopper. No offense to anyone who is. I just find going there to be an incredibly depressing experience, and I want to feel good when I shop--not sad and icky. However, I've been wanting to take a look at the Norma Kamali for Walmart line for quite some time and haven't worked up the gumption to go to our local store to see if they even carry it (which I doubt). Then it dawned on me: DUH! Just go to Walmart.com!

And I'm glad I did, because how cute is this black sweatshirt dress?! And--it's only $15!!! I'm in LBD love for sure!!!

4 comments:

  1. i am not a wal mart shopper either, but my blogging partner Noel has ordered some REALLY cute stuff from that norma kamali line. i wish i had a wal mart nearby to go check this stuff out! the black dress looks great. ~joelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black dress look s great!


    Have a fab day!



    Nuheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I never even heard of such a thing... I was in a Walmart 2 years ago and found it to be as you said exactly... depressing (and smelly?). Just catching up on all your posts and I am sooooo ecstatic to hear you twin bambino news!!!! Can't wait to see all the belly pics you will post and hear about the experience - you must be beyond thrilled :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really can't handle Wal-Mart. Ever. I never go. But this dress is bananas! Let us know what the quality is like when you get it because I might need it :) It's such a great piece to serve as a blank canvas for LOADS of accessories!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails