Friday, January 15, 2010

Pale Pink + Neutral






I'm totally loving how fresh baby pink looks when juxtaposed against serious neutral pieces. Don't you think that even a frothy, ruffled petticoat suddenly seems wearable when paired with thick tights and a pea coat?

Sorry for the lack of posts this week. I've been functioning at the most rudimentary level. I'll try to regroup this weekend and be back on Monday with some good stuff for you. Many thanks to the hubby for his guest post yesterday! XO, ladies!!!

(via Booklover, Audrey Hepburn Complex, and LOOKBOOK)

7 comments:

  1. omg, i love all of these photos! each outfit is incredible. love the palette. --noel

    ReplyDelete
  2. The third photo really makes me want a pink chunky scarf. Love all these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I love these looks. Especially the pink knitted scarf. I hope you're feeling better! Your other half's post yesterday was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love these looks - so incredibly inspiring. The layering is superb. Saving it in my "inspiration folder" right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, I really, really want that second skirt! It is so gorgeous!

    You invested in a pair of Kate Spade shoes?! You must post them soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally agree- so so lovely!
    -jenloveskev

    ReplyDelete
  7. i def need a pale pink tulle skirt right about now! great inspiration! i hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails