Monday, January 4, 2010

Blue Monday: Navy Walls


I've been drooling over these two images in my inspiration file for quite some time. I love how crisp and dramatic the navy walls are. The only blue we have in our house is in the hubby's home office, which we painted four shades of the same blue-gray. He's a big Mets fan and loves the Fantastic Four, so there are a few pops of orange (a couple of vintage Mets signs, a Thing figurine) in there--but nothing as chic as this orange phone.


And this room...well, I'd like to just move right in. It's probably the antithesis of my decorating style, but can't help but love the floating shelves, the starfish, the whaling print, the Shaker chairs, the baskets!!!

(via Sweet Home Style)

3 comments:

  1. Oh! Love 'em! Never thought of Navy walls, but I adore them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OT but loved "a society that's addicted to cheap goods."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Navy walls? Genius! I'm saving this post and will refer back to it when it comes time to redecorate!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails