Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Midweek MidCentury: Mod Dots


The hubby and I are working our way through episodes of the awesome early-'70s show McMillan and Wife (more on that soon), so I'm digging all things from that era even more than usual; hence this post.

I would guess this room is probably from the late '60s--and how awesome is it?! And more importantly--how come no one decorates like this any more? It's so fun and matchy-matchy and wacky!!! I mean, Jonathan Adler espouses wacky, but not like this!

Those chairs look totally uncomfortable, but that's really beside the point because who doesn't want to sit in a polka-dotted chair and play Chinese checkers?!?!

(via Sweet Home Style)

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of that show, but this room is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow dots always find a way back into our homes and even wardrobes... personally I think they look great the vast majority of times!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails