Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Two places I'd love to spend Christmas (other than home, which is always the best)


I don't know where this house is actually located, but for some reason this picture conjures up images of an extravagant Christmas in Newport, and I'd totally be down with that. (FYI...just learned this week that the Newport mansions get even more dolled up for the holidays and they do special holiday tours...doesn't that sound like a fun way to spend your Christmas vacay?)


And don't you just love the idea of spending Christmas in a lighthouse?

(via Sweet Home Style and sskennel's photostream)

1 comment:

  1. The first house in insane...it looks like something out of a movie. I would love to have a lovely white Christmas but I don't think that's going to happen in AZ:(

    Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails