Monday, December 7, 2009

Blue Monday: Blue Car


BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! Winter has officially arrived in Upstate NY--it was about 20 degrees this a.m.! We had to scrape car windows (who am I kidding...the hubby scraped my windows for me!), and I am so, so grateful for my new-to-me car with a remote starter because it saved me from looking like this picture while driving into work this morning.

On the bright side, I am up and about today...still a little sore from everything my body's been through the past couple of weeks, but it felt so good to shower and get dressed in real clothes today! I broke out a new vintage (isn't that an oxymoron?!) wool dress today that I've been saving for when I needed a little pick-me-up. I'll try to get a good picture tonight to share with you tomorrow because I'm really happy with how the styling turned out.

Have a great Monday, and don't forget to stop back a bit later for Holiday Giveaway #2!!!

(via sea legs snapshots Flickr)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails