I was so excited when Christine over at RedHedGingerBread tagged me with this little quiz! It's my first! Thanks, lady!
1. Your hair? ...was permed for the first time at the age of 2. No kidding. My mom really likes curly hair, apparently.
2. Your favorite food? ...this is such a hard question for me because I love food so much. I'm going to say Caesar salad with a fried egg on top, but that could easily change tomorrow.
3. Your favorite drink? ...where to begin (I also really love beverages!)? Liquor - vodka gimlet or vodka tonic with lemon. Wine - Gewurtztraminer. Non-booze - water.
4. Your dream/goal? ...professionally - to write for a fashion magazine or own my own accessories shop (how I ended up working first in fundraising, then in real estate, I'll never know...my career thus far is a cautionary tale to follow your dreams and not get distracted by practicality!); personally - to live by the ocean.
5. Your hobby? ...cooking. I actually think about food more than I think about shoes, can you believe it?
6. Your fear? ...the dark. If I could have a night light in our bedroom, I probably would. The hubby concedes to having one in the hallway just outside our room.
7. Where were you last night? ...home, recuperating from a little surgery.
8. Something you say all the time? ...I'm going to copy RedHedGingerBread: probably should not repeat it here (I've got a sailor's mouth).
9. Something that you're not? ...wishy-washy.
10. Wishlist Item? ...a beach house or a Cartier love bracelet (hint-hint, Seth!!!).
11. Last thing you did? ...heated up the corn warmer for my tummy...I'm still quite sore from yesterday's procedure.
12. What are you wearing? ...I wish I were wearing sweats, but since I had to come to work, I'm wearing my favorite knit dress by Muse (it feels like a nightie!!!).
13. Your pets? ...Zelda...that's her at the top of the post rockin' her CBGBs t-shirt. She's a Tibetan Terrier and the pet-love of my life. The hubby calls her my "familiar" because we are as much alike as a girl and a dog can be.
14. Friends? ...I'm definitely a few good friends vs. lots of friends kind of a girl. That said, I married my very best friend, so I feel really, really lucky.
15. Missing someone? my bff, Nicole. Through a variety of circumstances, I haven't seen her in over a month. In the five years we've known each other, we've never gone this long without seeing each other. She might stop by my office today with her baby boy, so I'm really, really excited!
16. Something you're not wearing? ...pants. The idea of a waistband is too much to take right now. lol
17. Your favorite store? ...Tree's Place, in Orleans, MA. It's an amazing gallery/shop, and I always leave with a really beautiful, unusual piece of jewelry.
18. Your favorite color? ...yellow. If I could wear only yellow and decorate my entire house in yellow, I would. Seriously.
19. The last time you cried? ...this morning, when the hubby gave me a big, painful shot (I'm such a baby!).
20. When's the last time you laughed? ...this morning.
21. One place that I go to over and over? ...Watch Hill, RI. When I win the lottery, I will just move there and never leave.
22. Where do you eat? ...it varies. Mostly at our kitchen table, but sometimes we eat at the bar in the living room if we want to watch tv (i.e., Golden Girls).
Now for the fun part--getting to tag five other ladies! Here goes: