Thursday, December 17, 2009

Holly Hobbie Christmas


Wow! I can't believe I went two whole days without posting! It's been such a crazy and exciting few days. Hopefully I can share more about it soon!!!

Anyhoo...one of my favorite parts about the holidays is getting out my collection of Christmas books from when I was a little girl. Two of my favorites--hands down--are Holly Hobbie's Christmas Book and Holly Hobbie's The Night Before Christmas (my parents and I still read this version every Christmas Eve!). Something about Holly Hobbie's art is so sweet and captivating. I can totally picture myself frolicking in that gingham-clad world.

This photo totally reminded me of a Holly Hobbie house. Doesn't it seem like the perfect place to spend Christmas?

(via My Christmas)

3 comments:

  1. Aww I love that house! It does seem like the perfect place to spend Christmas. Wow, gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh... i loved holly hobbie when i was little. i even think i had holly hobbie sheets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo! Just the right amount of snow (not too much!), and decor. Here's my email: soypop99@hotmail.com

    Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails