Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I love...



I've mentioned before that I really don't sleep very well. It's amazing the toll a lack of sleep can take on your memory, motivation, mood, etc. You'd think after years of this routine, I'd get used to not sleeping, but I don't.

Anyhoo...what's funny is that I've had several people say to me, upon finding out that I'm quite the insomniac, "Gee! You always look so well-rested!" My unfailing response is: "Thank God for Mary Kay!" The facial highlighting pen is the best thing I've found for hiding dark circles, but it can really be used to add a little brightness anywhere--brow bones, cheek bones, temples. It goes on very light and blends to leave behind just a hint of a glow.

What's your secret to always looking fresh as a daisy?

1 comment:

  1. this sounds like something i need! i've been trying to find an affordable product to solve this problem!! definitely gonna try this one now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails