Friday, October 2, 2009

Belts Galore

Dearest Readers:

Just a quick note to ask your assistance in helping me decide which of these lovely belts should be mine. You see, I have gift cards to both Anthropologie and Nordstrom, and since I am in need of a gray and/or camel belt, I thought I'd check with those two stores. However, they each have such awesome options that I just can't decide. Please help!

Let's review the choices from Anthro, shall we?

Wheatfields belt, $48


Stony Road belt, $42


Snakebite belt, $32


Interlocked belt, $48


Forest Creature bear belt, $68


And now for Nordstorm's selections:

Via Spiga bow belt (in GRAY!), $54


Via Spiga bow belt (in CAMEL!), $54


Via Spiga bar detail wide belt, $44.90


Steven by STEVE MADDEN double buckle stretch belt, $26.90


MICHEAL by Michael Kors studded patch stretch belt, $65


Fina Firenze high waist woven stretch belt, $48

Which would you choose? Your guidance in this matter will be most appreciated.

xoxo,
Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails