Sam Edelman Yee Pump, Fall 2008
Words really cannot express how much I love these shoes, perhaps partially because I bought them last fall to complete a very, very, very special outfit, so they've got significant memories attached to them. But regardless of sentimentality, I think I'd love them anyway because they:
- are the most perfect shade of cadet blue suede, which I've found to be a versatile color in a shoe.
- have such a fun, retro vibe and are adorable with skirts/dresses, but also look great styled kind of punky with some skinny black jeans.
- have a heel that's high enough to make me feel fancy, but isn't crazy-high (an important shoe-buying factor for someone who is 5'11").
- have a rubber non-skid sole (gotta love funcationality in such a cute package!).
- make my feet feel like Minnie Mouse every time I wear them.
I don't know about you, but I don't need any more reasons than that to fall in love.