Friday, October 9, 2009

Foxy Friday

I always say that I'm going to start directing some of my antiquing/flea marketing budget towards starting a Bakelite collection (which, in the long run, would probably end up being worth more than my IRA, so perhaps I should consider re-allocating those funds!). We have a local antique mall with a vendor who has an amazing selection, and I stand in front of her display case, getting it all drool-y and finger-printed, every time we go. I even have a plan that when I'm much older I will wear all black and the biggest, most guady Bakelite accessories--in layers, no less. So I figure I should get started now, you know?

Stumbling upon these two fox-themed Bakelite pieces, that are sadly way out of my price range, has inspired me even more:

Bakelite Fox Brooch, Morning Glory Jewelry


Bakelite Fox Bangle, Morning Glory Antiques

Happy Foxy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails