Friday, October 2, 2009

Foxy Friday


Since I started the week out talking about needle crafts, I thought I'd end it with this adorable cross-stitched fox pin. How sweet and fallish would this be on the lapel of a tweed blazer?

I hope you have exciting weekend plans. We're off to New Jersey tonight to pay a visit to the hubby's homeland. In true Jersey style, we're going to see Bruce Springsteen at Giants Stadium tomorrow night with the inlaws and the hubby's bff from high school and his wife. That means tailgating, beer, my mom-in-law's amazing pressed sandwiches (I'll take pix and get the recipe for you!), beer, squid salad, beer, the set list including the Born in the USA album being played in its entirety (I'm actually not as excited about this as I should be--I fear it means I won't hear my favorites, like Thudercrack), more beer, and probably a cold next week from the fact that we'll being doing all of this IN THE POURING RAIN! YIPPPPEEEE!!!

See you Monday!

(via beehive)

1 comment:

  1. I love anything with a fox design! This is such a cool pin!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails