Tuesday, March 16, 2010

LBD Love


I just got out of the house to do some spring/maternity shopping two weekends ago, and I just loveloveloved the plethora of navy I saw everywhere. Navy has become such a staple for me over the past few years. It's slowly replacing the black in my closet because it just seems so fresh and cool and preppy. That said, I have purchased two maternity l.b.d.s (I'm praying they are slimming!!!), but isn't a little blue dress just as versatile?

I've been patiently waiting for this shirt dress from Gap to go on sale, and now that it is, it's mine, all mine!!! I can't wait to wear it with the collar popped and a pair of stripey espadrilles once the weather warms up!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this dress! And I love even more that you are going to pop the collar - woman after my own heart :) Navy is such a great color on blondes, you are going to glow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails