Wednesday, April 21, 2010

MidWeek MidCentury: Retro Patio Furniture at Lowe's


We were at Lowe's last night making a few final purchases for our bathroom renovation that starts in just two weeks (!!!), and the cutest vintage-inspired aluminum chairs, side tables and gliders caught my eye. We've been on the lookout for a real set of this furniture for years, but when you find it around here, which is rare, it's gotten very expensive. So although I'd love an old set, I'm kind of tempted, you know?


The best part was that they have the same set in miniature!!! Three little chairs and a table! Don't you think the twins need it?!

Can I register at Lowe's?!?!

4 comments:

  1. They definitely need it. Definitely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew?! I need those! Too bad I have a teeny tiny little apartment porch :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Who knew Lowes had furniture? I thought they sold like wood and paint and uh, manly things?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Choose from strong and durable outdoor chairs offered in materials like wicker, aluminum, resin, wood or stainless steel. High quality outdoor chairs are made for outdoor use and for commercial level comfort.Feel free to visit my site http://www.cozydays.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails