Thursday, June 3, 2010

Don't mess with Texas or...Rhode Island???


I grew up in Pennsylvania but have zero home state pride--unlike the hubby who is 100% Jersey born and bred...and damn proud of it!!! But Rhode Island? Now that's a state a girl can love (this girl, anyway). How cool is this t-shirt? It's had me chuckling for the last 10 minutes.

In fact there are several things in this shop, Bit and Little Bit, that I think I want...like some adorable onesies and bibs for the twins. And what I find even cooler is that the creator of all this cuteness, Hilary Treadway, is also a trained doula! What a multi-talented lady!

(via The Craptastic Voyage)

3 comments:

  1. That's hilarious!! I love it. (And I'm not even from Rhode Island.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was from there I would so wear that shirt, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there any way I can buy this tshirt?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails